- Are there any costs involved when I book with Tiscover?
- What‘s included in the price?
- Why are some accommodations on Tiscover only available for ‘enquiry’?
- How do I know that my booking has been completed?
- I haven’t received any email confirmation yet. What can I do?
- Will the accommodation provider send me an additional booking confirmation?
- How and when is payment made?
- Why do some hotels require my credit card details?
- When can the accommodation provider charge my credit card?
- I don’t have a credit card. Can I still book with Tiscover?
- How can I send messages to the accommodation provider?
- Where can I find the accommodation’s phone number and email address?
- How can I modify or cancel my booking?
- Where can I find the hotel’s address?
- Can I make a telephone booking?
- What is free travel cancellation insurance?
- What is a get-your-money-back guarantee?
- Can I make group bookings?
1) Are there any costs involved when I book with Tiscover?
No. The service provided by tiscover.com is free for you as a guest. You will only have to pay for the accommodation you booked.
2) What‘s included in the price?
The price shown is an inclusive price. If applicable other costs such as local taxes (visitor tax), electricity or heating are highlighted seperately. Additional items not included in the price are listed under Step 3 in the booking process and on your booking confirmation. These costs may include an end-of-stay cleaning fee, a garage, or pets. For any additional services (sauna, shuttle service etc), please call or email the hotel after you’ve made the booking.
3) Why are some accommodations on Tiscover only available for ‘enquiry’?
Tiscover has many offers available for immediate online booking. These offers are indicated with a red ‘Book online’ button in the result list. Offers on request (indicated with a blue ‘Enquire’ button) are listed below the accommodations available for online booking. These offers are also provided by Tiscover partners. You will receive a reply to your request within 24 hours. If the offer is available, you can complete your online booking within another 24 hours.
4) How do I know that my booking has been completed?
To complete Step 4 of the booking process on tiscover.com, you need to click on ‘Book now’. A booking confirmation will appear with your booking number and the access code. Your booking has been completed. Please write down these two numbers or print out the page for later verification. Additionally, you will get a confirmation email to the address you specified when you made the booking. You may take a look at your confirmation on MyTiscover at any time.
5) I haven’t received any email confirmation yet. What can I do?
If you don‘t receive a booking confirmation immediately after your booking, please send a short email (including your booking number) to customerservice tiscover.com.
6) Will the accommodation provider send me an additional booking confirmation?
No additional confirmation is necessary. All you need to do is to hand your Tiscover booking confirmation to the receptionist when you arrive at the hotel.
7) How and when is payment made?
You usually pay at check-out. The price you pay is the one stated in the booking confirmation.
8) Why do some hotels require my credit card details?
The hotel you selected needs your credit card details only to guarantee the booking. Payment is made at check-out.
9) When can the accommodation provider charge my credit card?
The accommodation provider may charge your credit card only if a deposit is required. If your credit card information is only used to guarantee your booking, the hotel may charge your credit card with a cancellation fee (due to no-show or late cancellation).
10) I don’t have a credit card. Can I still book with Tiscover?
Yes. Many hotels accept deposits via wire transfer. Some accommodation providers don’t even ask you to make a guarantee deposit.
11) How can I send messages to the accommodation provider?
Step 5 of the booking process contains a section called ‘Special requirements for hotel stay’. Here’s where you can post your requirements. If you expect a reply, please call or email the hotel. The contact information is provided in your booking confirmation.
12) Where can I find the accommodation’s phone number and email address?
After you have made a booking, the hotel’s contact information (phone, fax, email) will show up immediately. This information is also provided in your booking confirmation.
13) How can I modify or cancel my booking?
It’s impossible to modify or cancel a booking on the Internet. To make changes to your booking or to cancel it, please call our Booking Hotline at + 43 512 5351 555 (0180 5351 555 from Germany)* or email us at email@example.com. Please have your booking number ready when calling.
Please consider the cancellation policy of your booking to avoid unnecessary cancellation fees.
14) Where can I find the hotel’s address?
Go to the hotel’s welcome page on www.tiscover.com. The address is provided in the ‘Contact’ section below the Customer Ratings. This information is also provided in your booking confirmation
15) Can I make a telephone booking?
Yes. Call our 24/7 Booking Hotline at + 43 512 5351 555 (from Germany, dial 0180 5351 555 (14 cents/min. (calling from a German landline).
16) What is free travel cancellation insurance?
In case you must cancel your trip you already have the Tiscover free travel cancellation insurance included that covers the cancellation costs accordingly to the insurance benefits. You'll find the link to the insurance policy in your Tiscover booking confirmation email.
In an event of unforeseen circumstances also hospital transport service and search/recovery costs can be insured. Therefore you'll find in your Tiscover booking confirmation the link to the EUROPÄISCHE REISEVERSICHERUNG. Click on it to easily purchase inexpensive alpin insurance.
17) What is a get-your-money-back guarantee?
True Alpine Lodgings at the best rate – that is what we guarantee! In case you find the same online bookable offer on a different booking platform, including the same services and conditions but at a lower price, you get the difference refunded if you make a booking on Tiscover.com.
How does it work?
Please send us in written your already booked Tiscover Offer within 24 hours after booking, plus the same offer provided by a different booking platform:
We will check both offers according to the following guidelines:
- Is it exactly the same accommodation?
- Is it the same room or accommodation type?
- Are the booking conditions the same (food arrangement, travel cancellation terms,…)?
- Are the check-in and check-out dates the same?
If both offers coincide you get the difference in price refunded.
18) Can I make group bookings?
Yes. You can make an online reservation for up to 10 people. If, for example, you wish to make a reservation for more than 10 people, our Booking Hotline is there to help. Call + 43 512 5351 555 (or +49 221 2077 9988 from Germany).