Tiscover - a track record
- Launch of the new Alpine Portal with many advantages for guests. The tourism industry will particularly benefit from increased marketing opportunities for accommodation providers.
- Launch of the official Montenegrin tourism portal Montenegro.travel on the occasion of the ITB in Berlin.
- The HRS – HOTEL RESERVATION SERVICE Robert Ragge GmbH, based in Cologne, executes a majority takeover of the Austrian company Tiscover.
- Tiscover08 goes online. Accommodations on www.tiscover.com are integrated into Google Map and varied photo galleries provide even more detailed and userfriendly information.
- Tiscover wins a major order to build a new tourism portal for Montenegro, including booking technology, web design and marketing.
- As part of a consortium consisting of EC3 Networks as contractor, Siemens, Lixto and eCTRL, Tiscover accepted a bid to develop the new tourism portal for Finland, VisitFinland.com.
- Tiscover provides VisitScotland.com with the latest back office and booking technologies.
- Due to a lack of snow in winter, Tiscover introduces the "Tiscover Snow Guarantee". As a result the number of Tiscover page views tripled during certain periods.
- Tiscover wins a major order to plan, design and program the European travel portal VisitEurope.com - commissioned by the European Travel Commission.
- Tiscover05 goes online. From now on accommodations can be rated by end consumers at www.tiscover.com. MyTiscover makes online bookings easier.
- Launch of Tiscover02 – a revolutionary marketing and sales platform for tourism on the Internet. New layout, enhanced page structures and user-friendliness.
- B2B customers can take full advantage of the "Layout Assistant“ for creating their own website, based on the database of the Tiscover System.
- Tiscover back office solutions for tourist organizations, "Booking Center“ and "Address CRM“, are introduced.
- Launch of the European travel platform www.tiscover.com with in-depth information on Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
- Detailed information on accommodations and snow reports can be displayed on mobile phones via WAP technology.
- First strategic marketing alliances with international partners, e.g. START Amadeus, Expedia.de and Travelchannel.de.
- TIS GmbH launches www.tiscover.at, an ASP-oriented Internet platform focusing on Austria. Potential guests can send inquiries to accommodation providers and book rooms online via Tiscover. A truly unique sensation at that time!
- TIS goes Internet with TIS@WEB – one of the first travel websites worldwide provided by TIS GmbH, offering information on destinations and accommodations in Tirol and Carinthia.
- Foundation of TIS GmbH in Innsbruck, Tirol
t +43 512 5351 625
f +43 512 5351 600